Wednesday 1 August 2012

GATE 2013: Mathematics (Paperback) by G K P

Buy GATE 2013: Mathematics: Book PRICE 540/=




Book Summary of GATE 2013: Mathematics

Table of Contents
  • Syllabus
  • General Information
  • Structure of GATE
  • Important Tips for GATE
  • Section I : General Aptitude
  • Part I : Verbal Ability
  • English Grammar
  • Sentence Completion
  • Synonyms
  • Antonyms
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Part II : Numerical Ability
  • Number System
  • Time and Work
  • Ratio and Proportions
  • Time, Speed and Distance
  • Interest and Average
  • Percentage
  • Date Interpretation
  • Section II :
  • Linear Algebra
  • Complex Analysis
  • Real Analysis
  • Ordinary Differential Equations
  • Algebra
  • Functional Analysis
  • Numerical Analysis
  • Partial Differential Equations
  • Mechanics
  • Topology
  • Probability & Statistics
  • Linear Programming
  • Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations
  • GATE Papers : 2000-2011

Details of Book: GATE 2013: Mathematics

Book:GATE 2013: Mathematics
Author:G K P
ISBN:8183556175
ISBN-13:

9788183556170

978-8183556170

Binding:Paperback
Publishing Date:2012
Publisher:G.K. Publishers
Language:English

2 comments:

  1. Please guide me, I am an ias exam aspirant and looking to enroll in an online IAS prelims course for IAS prelims 2013 but I am confused. I am confused as to go with online ias exam course at http://www.wiziq.com/course/119-ias-general-studies-prelimnary-course or stick to conventional means of offline coaching. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post indeed.. being enrolled in http://www.wiziq.com/course/119-ias-general-studies-prelimnary-course,I
    was looking for such articles online to assist me.. and your post helped me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete